Ensure complete insight into time and attendance with an integrated, self-service system to track different time off types, absenteeism and durations.
Streamline T&A admin
Workforce management made easy
One system to manage shift patterns, hours worked, absence and annual leave makes it easier for you to effortlessly manage your entire workforce.
- Manage rotas, overtime, hours worked, holiday allowance and accruals, absence management and much more from one system
- Unique QR codes ensure accurate timekeeping and prevent any fraudulent claims and time theft
- Monitor labour costs over time and create dynamic reports that illustrate key workforce trends
Efficiently manage your workforce
Simplify companywide time and attendance
Better manage the time keeping of your workforce with an online system that allows you to control labour costs and minimise any risk of mistakes with ease.
- Streamline time tracking with the accurate collection of employee time and attendance data
- Gain complete visibility of staff hours, attendance and sickness across multiple sites
- Support your compliance efforts with simple time scheduling to meet industry and working time regulations
Enable employees to manage their T&A
Engage your employees
Provide your employees with the ability to manage their attendance and allow managers to view exactly who is working on any particular day and who is not.
- Track absenteeism trends and address any issues with employees before they become a problem
- Use unique QR codes to log accurate data on employee time and allow your remote staff to clock in and out on any web-enabled device
- Access reports on time and attendance to identify trends and any problem areas in employee absenteeism or sickness
Effortlessly track T&A
01. Easily manage your team
Keep a complete track of the time and attendance of your employees; from sickness and annual leave to hours worked and shift patterns.
02. Provide employees with transparency
Allow employees to log unauthorised absence, request holiday and check if their colleagues are absent for the desired duration.
Improve T&A visibility
03. Understand T&A trends
Provide each manager with access to employees’ working hours, clocking in and out times, personal details and an overview of any absences.
Time and Attendance FAQs
Time and attendance is the process of tracking work hours. Integration with your HR software lets you easily track and monitor your workforce—mainly their start and finish times.
With the software, you can track their daily performance and keep track of:
- Early starters
- Late arrivals
- Early departures
- Amount of time taken on breaks
Your staff are entitled to a minimum of 5.6 weeks paid annual leave, equal to 28 days for someone working five days a week. For your staff working part-time, they are entitled to the same level of holiday pro rata; currently, this is 5.6 times your usual working week, for example, 22.4 days for someone working four days a week.
The Bradford factor is a formula used by HR departments to calculate the impact of employees’ absences on the organisation.
The formula used is: B= S² x D – Where: B = Bradford factor score, S = total number of spells (instances) of absence for that individual in the given period, and D = total number of days the individual was absent during the given period
To terminate an employee for poor attendance, you should first always consult legal advice as it can be a problematic HR field to manage, but there are best practice steps you can take before it gets to that stage. These include tracking all instances of lateness, clearly communicating expectations via policies, initiating a PIP, conducting a formal meeting, and issuing written warnings.
You cannot legally require staff to attend events outside of regular paid work hours unless they plan to pay you. If a staff member must be somewhere when they are not within working hours, they have a right to request to be paid.
When a staff member receives a positive SARS-CoV-2 PCR test result, they must self-isolate for 10 days. The isolation period includes the day the symptoms started, the day their PCR test was taken if they do not have symptoms, and the next 10 full days.
Flexible, feature-rich modules
“From an HR perspective, it has everything we need. Once we set up all of our processes, workflows and triggers onto Natural HR, we will really start to see the impact. The processes that we currently have in place on Natural HR are already saving us time.”Anne DyerHR Director