Speed up your entire recruitment process from creating job adverts and application forms to tracking applicants, managing interviews and analysing hiring costs.
Streamline your recruitment
Increase your recruitment efficiency
Automate recruitment processes, increase collaboration between HR and recruiting managers and improve visibility of your pool of candidates.
- Raise requisitions, advertise open positions, evaluate candidates, schedule interviews and much more within one simple system
- Allow candidates to apply directly through an integrated job portal that you can embed on your website or publish your role to job sites such as Indeed
- Create workflows at each recruitment stage to notify those involved of a candidate’s progress
Reduce recruitment admin
Effortlessly minimise your time to hire
Make hiring new team members a breeze, grow your talent pools and fill open positions faster than ever before.
- Speed up the recruitment cycle with one single centralised, organised platform for all of your open positions
- Automate your communication with candidates and move candidates effortlessly through the recruitment process
- Improve the quality of your hires and engage with the best candidates in your talent pool
Improve the recruitment experience
Help candidates to experience your company’s culture
Showcase your company’s culture and allow candidates to experience what it is like to work there from the second they apply.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues on your hiring strategies
- Deliver a consistent and engaging recruitment process that enhances your employer brand
- Spend more time engaging with candidates throughout the selection process, rather than on recruitment admin
Hire the best candidates
01. Ensure the quality of your hires
Automate your recruitment process and spend more time assessing candidates before making a hiring decision.
Wow your candidates
02. Boost recruitment performance
Keep a complete record of your employees; from their initial application through to them becoming an employee.
Increase the quality of hires
03. Find better candidates, quicker
Store and search applications with ease and filter them to find candidates with specific skills or experience.
Recruitment refers to the process of identifying, attracting, interviewing, selecting, hiring and onboarding employees. In other words, it involves everything from the identification of a staffing need to filling it and even the onboarding process.
The average cost of recruitment for a new employe in the UK is £3,000 and takes, on average, 27.5 days, from start to finish to complete the process.
SMEs – or small and medium-sized enterprises – are the heart of the UK economy and make up 99.9% of the nation’s business population. The UK definition of SME is generally a small or medium-sized enterprise with fewer than 250 employees.
Flexible, feature-rich modules
“From an HR perspective, it has everything we need. Once we set up all of our processes, workflows and triggers onto Natural HR, we will really start to see the impact. The processes that we currently have in place on Natural HR are already saving us time.”Anne DyerHR Director